Established since 1998, our executive travel service provides vehicles and drivers for private and business customers travelling into or out of the north east of England.
Relax and let us take the strain
We have built up an excellent reputation for delivering customers to their destination in style and comfort. Our vehicles are always well presented and on time, whilst our drivers are experienced, CRB checked and fully licensed with our local authority.
When you need an executive travel service, whether you are going to a meeting or heading to the airport, we have a vehicle that will match your requirements.
Looking after your clients & colleagues
We will collect your clients or colleagues from any airport, railway station or transport hub. Our 'meet and greet service' is competitively priced with regular taxi services, and just takes a little pre-planning to book a driver.
Make sure your guests arrive on time, stress-free and feeling positive towards you and your company for the simple gesture of providing an executive travel service to your venue.
Why choose Teesside Executive Travel?
- Personal service from start to finish.
- Highly experienced and courteous drivers.
- Anywhere, anytime with any number of passengers.
- Executive chauffeur service, suited and booted or informal, it's your choice.
- Business and monthly invoice accounts are available for the regular travellers.
- Affordable wedding car and guest transport packages.
- Transfers to and from; all UK airports, sea ports/cruise terminals and railway stations.
All our vehicles are presented to an excellent standard.
- Executive saloon or estate cars.
- Vintage or classic vehicles.
- People carriers, minibuses and coaches.
- Very competitive rates.
Complex travel arrangements not a problem!
Turner & Townsend has been using Teesside Executive Travel for many years and we have always received a great service. Complex travel arrangements are always met with ease, along with a friendly and professional service.
We will continue to use their professional services in the future.
David Gardner, Director
Turner & Townsend Project Management Ltd