Coach travel from Teesside to ...wherever you wish to travel
Our luxury coaches are the perfect vehicle for you and your party to arrive in comfort and style:
- Days out York Races
- Sports or social club travel to events and fixtures
- Coach tours
- City breaks in the UK or abroad
- Music concerts, films and theatre transport
- Events including business conferences either in the Uk or Europe
Stag & hen parties, we transport well-behaved stag and hen parties, we do not tolerate any inapropriate behaviour, and we reserve the right not to transport anyone who we deem unfit to travel.
Are you planning a group trip?
If there’s a large group of you heading away on a trip Teesside Executive Cars have minibus and coaches for hire. All drivers are highly experienced and when necessary work as a team, taking turns to drive, so they don't exceed the hours they are allowed to drive between rests.
European coach travel
Call us to discuss your travel plans we can provide our professional input to help you plan schedules and overnight stops, we can even help with booking accommodation and suggesting suitable places en route for comfort breaks.
- Skiing trips, our drivers are experienced in winter driving and coaches are equipped to travel safely on the snowy roads which access European ski resorts.
- Cycling trips are becoming increasingly popular as the sport goes from strength to strength. We are receiving enquiries for both supported cycling trips and spectators looking to follow the Tour de France or other tours in Europe and the UK.
- Coach trips, for social groups, walking parties or sightseeing, our vehicles are suitable for extended trips and can accommodate all equipment and luggage.
Dropping off at front doors was very much appreciated
Just a quick line to say, many thanks for the excellent service provided
to our recent trip.
After a long journey back from Nairobi to Manchester, it was great to have a very hassle free trip back to the North-East, and the dropping off at front doors was very much appreciated.
Your driver was excellent on both trips.
North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust